• Under ICAR’s “Mera Gaon Mera Gaurav” initiative, Cleanliness actions are administered in Ibrampur, Veling and Parra villages in Goa. The drive “Mera Gaon Mera Gaurav” was launched in 2015. This is the flagship programme of the Prime Minister of India. Provide farmers with crucial info, information and recommendation every day via adoption villages.
• The Government determined to line up a committee to protect the language, tradition and land of Ladakh and guarantee citizen participation throughout the growth of the Union Territory. The committee goes to be chaired by the Minister of State for Home G Kishan Reddy. It will embody elected representatives from Ladakh, Ladakh Autonomous Hills Development Council, Central Government and Ladakh administration.
• NCAVES (Natural Capital Accounting and Valuation of the Ecosystem Services) India Forum for the 12 months 2021 is organized by the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation. The NCAVES undertaking is funded by the European Union (EU). NCAVES is Jointly applied by the following companies: United Nations Statistics Division (UNSD), United Nations Environment Programme -UNEP and Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity – CBD.
• The Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting launched the Digital Calendar and Diary of state of India. Digital Calendar and Diary of state of India can be found as free cellular apps on Google Play and iOS App Store. They can be found in Hindi and English, and might quickly be obtainable in 11 regional languages.
• NIXI (National Internet Exchange of India) offers a free IDN (Internationalized Domain Name), which comprises any of the 22 official Indian most popular languages, and each IN identify reserved by the registrant. Applicants additionally will obtain free native language emails. This provide was created to stimulate the adoption of International (IDN) Domain Names and improve native language content material.
• Every 12 months, World Hindi Day is widely known on 10 January to advertise the language world wide. It is marked by Indian embassies all around the world. Since 2006, at the present time has been celebrated throughout the globe. Hindi is the fifth most spoken language on the planet. It is utilized in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, United Kingdom, United States, New Zealand, Germany, Uganda, UAE, Guyana, Trinidad, Suriname, South Africa and Mauritius.
• Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs – CBIC introduces flagship Liberalised Authorised Economic Operator Package for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). The Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs – CBIC has adopted a substitute initiative to launch the flagship product “Liberalised MSME AEO Package” for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) to grasp fast customs clearance.
• The Union Education Minister inaugurates Two-day Virtual International Akhand Conference ‘EDUCON-2020’. The two-day worldwide convention is organized by the Central University of Punjab (CUPB) in cooperation with the worldwide Educational Research Association (GERA).
• Standards (BIS) celebrates its 74th anniversary. BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) is that the National Standards Body of India established beneath the “Bureau of Indian Standards Act” of 2016.
• India’s seventh nationwide buying and selling coverage Review (TPR) started in January 2021 on the World Trade Organization in Geneva. Trade Policy Review (TPR) could also be an important mechanism beneath the WTO’s monitoring operate, which includes a complete referee of the nationwide commerce insurance policies of member nations. The final TPR in India occurred in 2015.
• Telangana turns into the third State to complete the Urban Local Bodies reforms. Telangana has turn into the third State in India to efficiently implement the “Urban Local Bodies (ULB)” reform prescribed by the Finance Ministry and Department of Expenditure. Therefore, the State is eligible to mobilize further monetary sources of Rs 25.08 crore via Open Market Borrowings.
The submit Current Affairs One liners : eleventh January appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.