• The Ministry of Tourism organized the “DekhoApnaDesh” webinar with the theme of “Exploring the Buddhist Circuit by Train”. A Tourist Circuit is outlined as a route with a minimum of three important vacationer locations. The three important vacationer locations are fully completely different. The circuit ought to have well-defined entry and exit factors. Visitors who enter ought to be motivated to go to a lot of the locations recognized within the circuit.
• The National Road Safety Month is noticed from 18th January 2021 to seventeenth February 2021. This is an initiative of the federal government to extend consciousness of highway security and cut back highway accidents in India. National Road Safety Month: Activities deliberate through the National Road Safety Month embrace the screening of a movie on highway security, the flag-off of the National Championship Safe Speed Challenge from the border of Wagah to Kanyakumari, and the award of highway security awards.
• The Ministry of Finance (Dept. of Expenditure) has drafted a mannequin bidding doc for all central authorities departments to conduct public procurement to standardize the language and phrases used and keep away from contract disputes. Public procurement is outlined as the acquisition of products and providers by the general public sector or authorities, accounting for a mean of 15% of worldwide GDP.
• Scientists from the Zoological Survey of India concluded that India is residence to 2 (sub)species of Himalayan purple panda (Ailurus fulgens) and Chinese purple panda (Ailurus styani). The Siang River in Arunachal Pradesh divides the purple panda into these two phylogenetic species.
• National Immunization Day was designated on 18 January 2021 throughout India. In India, roughly 17.4 million youngsters below 5 years of age who can not hear are handled for polio to eradicate polio. India has fully eradicated polio in 2012. In order to take care of the eradication work, the Indian authorities organized a “Polio” immunization marketing campaign in accordance with the requirements set by the World Health Organization (WHO).
• British Prime Minister Boris Johnson invited Prime Minister Modi to attend the G7 summit. Britain additionally invited Australia and South Korea. Previously, the United Kingdom had proposed the thought of D10. D10 contains members of the Group of Seven international locations in addition to India, Australia and South Korea. G7 was initially established in 1975.
• Russia introduced its withdrawal from the Surveillance “Open Skies Treaty”. The treaty permits signatories to conduct unarmed surveillance flights on one another’s territory. In 2020, the United States introduced that it’s going to withdraw from the Open Skies Treaty. After the disintegration of the Soviet Union, the “Open Skies Treaty” was signed in 1992.
• Chatham House revealed a report that put ahead a blueprint for British international coverage after Brexit. The report listed India along with China, Saudi Arabia and Turkey as one of many “Four Difficult Countries.” The title of the report launched by Chatham House is “Global Britain, Global Broker”.
• The United Nations (UN) launched the International Migration 2020 Highlights report. According to the report, Indian diaspora is the most important on this planet. As of 2020, greater than 18 million individuals from India live outdoors India. Other diaspora international locations are Mexico, China, Russia, and Syria.
• The Aero India 21 aviation app was launched by the Union Minister of Defence Rajnath Singh. The cellular utility will function a handy interactive interface for all questions associated to Aero India in 2021. The utility has the perform of supporting Indian aviation attendees, exhibitors and media.
The submit Current Affairs One liners : nineteenth January appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.