The thirteenth India-Vietnam Defence Security Dialogue was held in a digital format. The digital occasion was co-chaired by Defence Secretary Dr Ajay Kumar together with Vietnamese Sr Lt Gen Nguyen Chi Vinh, Deputy Defence Minister, Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
| | |
During their digital interplay:
- Defence Secretary and the Deputy Defence Minister expressed satisfaction on the ongoing defence cooperation between the 2 international locations regardless of the constraints imposed by COVID 19.
- Both international locations exchanged views on the plan of motion from the not too long ago concluded Virtual Summit between Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi and Prime Minister of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam H.E. Nguyen Xuan Phuc in December 2020.
- Both the perimeters reviewed the progress on numerous bilateral defence cooperation initiatives and expressed dedication to additional elevate engagements between the Armed Forces below the framework of the Comprehensive Strategic Partnership.
- Both sides agreed that within the latest previous our respective international locations have made notable strides in Defence Industry and Technology cooperation and sit up for even larger cooperation on this area.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Vietnam Capital: Hanoi.
- Vietnam Currency: Vietnamese dong.
- Vietnam Prime Minister: Nguyen Xuan Phuc.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.