France hosts 4th One Planet Summit
The Government of France organised the fourth ‘One Planet Summit’, by way of videoconferencing, which geared toward defending the world’s biodiversity. The Summit was organised in cooperation with the United Nations and the World Bank. The theme of the Summit was “Let’s act together for nature!”
| | |
It was inaugurated by the Secretary-General of the United Nations António Guterres, French President Emmanuel Macron, and President of the World Bank Group David Malpass.
The Summit centered on biodiversity preservation by way of:
- The safety of terrestrial and marine ecosystems,
- The promotion of agroecology,
- The mobilization of funding for biodiversity, and
- The hyperlink between deforestation, species and human well being.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- France Capital: Paris.
- France President: Emmanuel Macron.
- France Prime minister: Jean Castex
- France Currency: Euro.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.