Union Minister for Earth Sciences, Harsh Vardhan has launched Coastal Research Vehicle (CRV) ‘Sagar Anveshika’ on the Chennai Port. The automobile will likely be used to hold out atmosphere indexing and bathymetric (mapping underwater options) in each coastal and offshore waters.
It will likely be used for analysis functions by the National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) and has been constructed by Titagarh Wagons, Kolkata, West Bengal. NIOT already has 6 Research Vessels – Sagar Kanya, Sagar Sampada, Sagar Nidhi, Sagar Manusha, & Sagar Tara.
| | |
About ‘Sagar Anveshika’:
- Anveshika has been constructed below the Indian Register of Shipping (IRClass) and is a DP (Dynamic Positioning)-Capable vessel.
- Anveshika will add to the capability and functionality for exploring the ocean which is a big supply of water, vitality, meals, minerals.
- Utilizing the Research Vehicle, Marine Scientists can journey six kilometres beneath the ocean. The scientists can even keep underwater for greater than 16 hours to conduct analysis actions.
- Anveshika will allow scientists to conduct numerous oceanographic analysis missions aboard, it homes trendy laboratories geared up with the newest devices.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- National Institute of Ocean Technology Director: Dr G A Ramadass.
- National Institute of Ocean Technology HQ: Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.