Kerala Governor Arif Mohammad Khan has inaugurated the ‘OneSchool One IAS’ scheme which has been rolled out beneath the Vedhik Erudite Foundations Scholarship Programme. According to a notification launched an establishment thought of by high lecturers and retired IAS and IPS officers within the state is conducting the programme which seeks to refute the overall notion that the civil service is for the elite class solely.
| | |
About the programme:
- The programme will probably be offering free coaching to the scholars who’re economically backward however are academically good aspirants of civil service and different aggressive exams.
- The scheme is supported by sponsors, which expects an enrollment of 10,000 girls and boys throughout the state.
- The beneficiaries of the programme will probably be chosen by a panel which will probably be headed by the heads of the respective academic establishments.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Kerala CM: Pinarayi Vijayan.
- Kerala Governor: Arif Mohammad Khan.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.