The Office of the Chief Electoral Officer, Meghalaya was chosen for a Special Award for Information Technology purposes in Elections by the Election Commission of India (ECI), within the National Best Electoral Practices Awards-2020. President Ram Nath Kovind just about conferred the award to Meghalaya CEO F.R. Kharkongor on the National Voters’ Day Award perform held in New Delhi.
WARRIOR 5.0 Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams Banking Awareness Online Coaching |
About the award:
- The award recognises the sustained and constant IT utility efforts in electoral actions being made by the Office of the CEO in your entire Enrolment to Elections (E2E) course of and for leveraging know-how for the advantage of all classes of voters, each common and individuals with disabilities (PWDs).
- The ECI has persistently been championing using know-how overlaying the non-election interval, corresponding to voter portal, voter helpline app, SMS, 1950 helpline, political get together registration and on-line monitoring.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Meghalaya Capital: Shillong.
- Meghalaya Governor: Satya Pal Malik.
- Meghalaya Chief minister: Conrad Sangma.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.
SeeCloseCommentNext Post Previous Post