The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) has introduced the institution of a Quantum Computing Applications Lab in partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS). The transfer will give choose researchers, scientists entry to Amazon’s Bracket cloud-based quantum computing service.
| | |
National Mission on Quantum Technology and Applications
- It is to be applied by the Department of Science and Technology working below the Ministry of Science and Technology.
- The mission focuses on elementary science, know-how growth and addresses the problems regarding the nationwide priorities.
- It will put together next-generation expert manpower and encourages entrepreneurship and startup ecosystem growth.
- The Union Budget 2020-21 had proposed to spend Rs 8,000 crores on the National Mission on Quantum Technologies and Applications.
Quantum Technology relies on ideas of quantum physics. That is, it’s primarily based on quantum principle. In easy phrases, it’s the behaviour of vitality and materials in atomic and subatomic ranges. It will assist obtain data processing that can transcend the boundaries of the classical world. A traditional laptop will course of in bits. On the opposite hand, a quantum laptop will course of in quantum bits.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Minister of Electronics and Information Technology: Ravi Shankar Prasad.
- Amazon Web Services CEO: Andy Jassy.
- Amazon Web Services Founded: 2006.
- Amazon Web Services Headquarters: Seattle, Washington, United States.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.