Preeti Pant Panel to review antagonistic findings of NFHS-5
The Health and Family Welfare Ministry has not too long ago shaped a technical skilled group to review the antagonistic findings from the National Family Health Survey-5. The Ministry has arrange the technical committee of drugs and vitamin consultants beneath the management of Joint Secretary Preeti Pant.
| | |
About National Family Health Survey-5:
- The skilled group additionally contains State programme officers from Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and Karnataka.
- The committee will study the findings of the National Family Health Survey-5 in addition to recommend insurance policies and programs of motion to enhance on indicators associated to anaemia, malnutrition, C-section, and stunting.
- The newly shaped technical skilled group will conduct conferences recurrently and can present its suggestions quickly.
- As of now, no assembly has been held and no date has been finalized for the primary assembly.
National Family Health Survey-5:
- The factsheet of the first part of National Family Health Survey-5 was launched in December 2020.
- The sheet lined 22 States/UTs and offered data on 131 indicators like household welfare, inhabitants, vitamin, reproductive and youngster well being, and so on.
- Before the National Family Health Survey-5, 4 surveys have been performed within the years 1992–93, 1998–99, 2005–06, and 2015–16.
- All the NFHS rounds had been performed by the International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Mumbai.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.