The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has arrange a working group to check digital lending actions of the regulated and unregulated gamers, as a result of rising cases of frauds in digital lending house. The group will counsel steps to control digital lending together with on-line lending platform and cellular lending. The group will consider digital lending actions and assess the penetration and requirements of outsourced digital lending actions in RBI regulated entities.
| | |
The six-member panel contains of following 4 RBI inside and two exterior members:
- Jayant Kumar Dash, Executive Director, RBI (Chairman)
- Ajay Kumar Choudhary, Chief General Manager-in-Charge, Department of Supervision (Member)
- P Vasudevan, Chief General Manager, Department of Payment and Settlement Systems, RBI (Member)
- Manoranjan Mishra, Chief General Manager, Department of Regulation (Member Secretary)
- Vikram Mehta, Co-founder, Monexo Fintech (External Member)
- Rahul Sasi, Cyber Security Expert & Founder of CloudSEK (External Member)
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.