In Uttar Pradesh, a brand new 3,300-metre-long airstrip has been constructed close to Kurebhar on Purvanchal Expressway. With this new airstrip, Uttar Pradesh has change into the primary state in India having two airstrips on expressways. Uttar Pradesh additionally has an airstrip on Lucknow-Agra Expressway. Airstrips on expressways are designed to facilitate emergency touchdown and take-off of fighter planes.
| | |
- Earlier, the Indian Air Force had examined Yamuna Expressway and Agra Expressway. Aircraft like Mirage 2000, Jaguar, Sukhoi 30 and Super Hercules had already landed on Lucknow-Agra Expressway.
- Uttar Pradesh authorities is making an attempt to attach the complete northern a part of the nation with expressways.
- The Hindon and Agra airbases of the Indian Air Force will be capable of use the runway of all three expressways if wanted.
- Also, these airstrips of Uttar Pradesh can serve the Air Force to reply towards China and Pakistan in case of any warfare.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Uttar Pradesh Capital: Lucknow.
- Uttar Pradesh Governor: Anandiben Patel.
- Uttar Pradesh Chief minister: Yogi Adityanath.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.