The Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) will present USD 400 million to the Maldives via Line of Credit (LoC) to fund the Greater Male Connectivity Project. The settlement below the LoC will likely be efficient from January 28, 2021.
WARRIOR 5.0 Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams Banking Awareness Online Coaching |
The 6.7 km Greater Male Connectivity Project (GMCP) would be the largest civilian infrastructure undertaking within the Maldives, connecting Male with three neighbouring islands – Villingili, Gulhifahu and Thilafushi. The Government of India will likely be funding the implementation of a serious connectivity undertaking within the Maldives via a USD 400 million strains of credit score and USD 100 million grant.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Export-Import Bank of India CEO: David Rasquinha.
- Export-Import Bank of India Founded: 1 January 1982.
- Export-Import Bank of India Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- President of the Maldives: Ibrahim Mohamed Solih.
- Capital of Maldives: Male; Currency of the Maldives: Maldivian Rufiyaa.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.