Union Minister of Jal Shakti, Gajendra Singh Shekhawat has inaugurated the International Commission on Large Dams (ICOLD) Symposium in New Delhi. The theme of the symposium is “Sustainable Development of Dams & River Basins”. More than 300 delegates from throughout the nation and overseas will take part within the Symposium.
The symposium has been organised by the International Commission on Large Dams (ICOLD), at New Delhi in Hybrid format from 24 to 27 February 2021, in collaboration with Central Water Commission (CWC), Dam Rehabilitation Improvement Project (DRIP) and National Hydrology Project (NHP).
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
The goal of this symposium:
- Provide a wonderful alternative to Indian Dam Engineering Professionals and Agencies to share their experiences, concepts and newest developments in new supplies and development applied sciences, development in investigation methods, finest engineering practices, dam issues of safety and many others.
- Offer the chance to community with the world-renowned dam specialists from totally different nations and international organizations concerned in Dam Construction, administration and operation and upkeep for mutual advantages.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- International Commission on Large Dams President: Michael Rogers.
- International Commission on Large Dams Founded: 1928.
- International Commission on Large Dams Headquarters location: Paris, France.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.