HCL Technologies has inked an settlement with the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IITK) to collaborate within the space of cybersecurity. As a part of the pact, the IT firm will work with C3iHub, a specialised cybersecurity analysis centre at IITK. This collaboration will deliver collectively the nation’s brightest minds, superior analysis capabilities and international assets to develop superior options within the space of cybersecurity.
Study Material for all of the upcoming Bank and Insurance exams in 2021: Bank Maha Pack
About the collaboration:
- HCL and IITK will usher in real-world trade publicity to hold out joint initiatives and analysis.
- The groups will develop a safety framework and options for cybersecurity challenges in present and future operational applied sciences as one of many first areas of curiosity.
- They can even work collectively to find and handle cyber threats, vulnerabilities, and dangers for crucial infrastructure.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- HCL Technologies CEO: C Vijayakumar.
- HCL Technologies Founded: 11 August 1976.
- HCL Technologies Headquarters: Noida.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.