Hyundai Motor Company has launched a Transformer-like robocar dubbed as TIGER X-1, that may journey over probably the most difficult terrains on the Earth in addition to on different planets. TIGER stands for Transforming Intelligent Ground Excursion Robot, and the X-1 denotes its experimental standing.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
- The Ultimate Mobility Vehicle (UMV) TIGER is being developed by Hyundai in partnership with Autodesk and Sundberg-Ferar.
- Tiger is designed as a battery-electric car, comprising of a small pod with 4 wheels on extendable legs. it is going to be in a position to function as both a four-wheel-drive car or four-legged strolling robotic.
- The car is unscrewed, which means that its, principal use can be to hold payloads over distant and inaccessible places, and never the individuals
- It will assist in search and rescue, scientific analysis, navy, or exploratory missions (even on new planets).
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Hyundai Motor Company Founder: Chung Ju-Yung.
- Hyundai Motor Company Founded: 29 December 1967, Seoul, South Korea.
Mock Tests For Banking, SSC And Others Govt Jobs
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.