The Government of India, the Government of Nagaland and the World Bank signed a $68 million settlement for “Nagaland: Enhancing Classroom Teaching and Resources Project”, to reinforce the governance of colleges throughout Nagaland. The $68 million mortgage from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), has a remaining maturity of 14.5 years together with a grace interval of 5 (5) years.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
About the challenge:
- The “Nagaland: Enhancing Classroom Teaching and Resources Project” will enhance classroom instruction; create alternatives for the skilled growth of academics, and construct know-how programs to offer college students and academics with extra entry to blended and on-line studying in addition to permit higher monitoring of insurance policies and programmes.
- As many as 1,50,000 college students and 20,000 academics within the authorities schooling system in Nagaland will profit from the statewide reforms in colleges.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Chief Minister of Nagaland: Neiphiu Rio; Governor of Nagaland: R. N. Ravi.
- World Bank Headquarters: Washington DC, United States.
- World Bank President: David Malpass.
- World Bank Founded: July 1944.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.
SeeCloseCommentNext Post Previous Post