Indian Naval Ship Pralaya reached Abu Dhabi in UAE to take part within the Naval Defence Exhibition (NAVDEX 21) and International Defence Exhibition (IDEX 21) from February 20 to 25, 2021. NAVDEX 21 and IDEX 21 is likely one of the main worldwide naval and defence exhibitions of the area. Participation of INS Pralaya will showcase the strengths of India’s indigenous shipbuilding, in step with the Hon’ble Prime Minister’s imaginative and prescient of ‘AtmaNirbhar Bharat’.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
Key Features of INS Pralaya:
- It is the second ship of the indigenously constructed Prabal Class Missile Vessels, constructed indigenously at Goa Shipyard Limited.
- The ship was commissioned within the Indian Navy on 18 December 2002 to carry out all kinds of floor warfare missions.
- The 56 m longship, displacing about 560 T is able to speeds in extra of 35 knots.
- It is fitted with a powerful array of weapons and sensors, like 76.2 mm medium vary gun, 30 mm close-range weapons, chaff launchers and long-range floor to floor missiles.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Chief of Naval Staff: Admiral Karambir Singh.
- Indian Navy Founded: 26 January 1950.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.