Kerala Government sanctions Rs. 9 crore to construct 48 ‘Smart’ Anganwadis
The state authorities of Kerala has sanctioned Rs. 9 crores to construct ‘smart anganwadis’, by changing the traditional anganwadis into “smart” buildings with higher facilities. The state Department of Women and Child Development has given permission for 48 anganwadis within the state to assemble new buildings beneath the Smart Anganwadi scheme.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
About the sensible anganwadis:
- These sensible anganwadis are being designed and constructed as a part of the Integrated Child Development Scheme (ICDS).
- These ‘smart anganwadis’ will present early childhood care by making the ability extra child-friendly to nurture the psychological and bodily improvement of youngsters.
- It is anticipated to have varied facilities, starting from examine corridor, kitchen, eating space, storeroom, artistic zone, backyard to swimming pool and out of doors play space as per the supply of land.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Kerala CM: Pinarayi Vijayan.
- Kerala Governor: Arif Mohammad Khan.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.