A memorandum of understanding (MoU) was signed between the Meghalaya police and the State Bank of India for implementation of the e-Challan inside the jurisdiction of the Shillong Traffic Police (STP). The e-Challan system which might be launched within the days to return is a digital site visitors enforcement answer whereby, imposing penalties on violators of site visitors guidelines and producing of challan might be executed digitally.
WARRIOR 5.0 Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams Banking Awareness Online Coaching |
About the system:
- The system has been built-in with VAHAN & SARATHI functions and it will allow the Traffic Officials to fetch the small print of the site visitors violator reminiscent of car and driver’s particulars by way of these functions, thereby, lowering the time taken to situation challan.
- The cost for site visitors violations may be transacted on the spot by way of money cost or by way of immediate card funds by swiping at Point of Sale (POS) machine obtainable with the Traffic Officials; choices are additionally obtainable for the site visitors violator to make funds on the Traffic Branches by producing the issued e-Challan on the respective Traffic Units.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Meghalaya Capital: Shillong.
- Meghalaya Governor: Satya Pal Malik.
- Meghalaya Chief minister: Conrad Sangma.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.