• The Indian Ocean Region Defence Ministers Meeting might be held in India on February 4, 2021. The occasion is held within the context of the 2021 Indian Air Show, which is the biggest air present in Asia. The theme of the Indian Ocean Regional Defence Ministers’ Meeting is “Strengthening Peace, Security, and Cooperation in the Indian Ocean.”
• The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) just lately launched a report entitled “Democracy in Disease and Health?” And, launched the 2020 Democracy Index. The 2020 Democracy Index report was protecting 167 nations/areas. It classifies the economic system into flawed democracies, totally democratic states, combined regimes, and authoritarian regimes.
• The sixteenth India-US joint navy train “Yudh Abhyas” will start in Rajasthan on February 8 and finish on February 21, 2021. The train might be held close to the border between India and Pakistan. The function of this assembly is to strengthen the cooperation and interoperability between the Indian and American forces. The train will even concentrate on conducting counter-terrorism operations in accordance with the mandate of the United Nations.
• The Villupuram District Government of Tamil Nadu issued its first assertion below the Wildlife Protection Act of 1972. The function of this assertion is to declare the Kaliveli wetland a hen sanctuary. This choice is extremely appreciated by officers of the Ministry of Forests and conservationists as a result of it is going to strengthen their efforts to guard wetlands, that are residence to animals and crops.
• The Rashtriya Yuva Sashaktikaran Karyakram Scheme is a Central Sector Scheme of the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports. The Rashtriya Yuva Sashaktikaran Karyakram Scheme is a Central Sector Scheme of the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports and has been persevering with for the reason that “Twelfth Five-Year Plan”.
• National Handloom Development Programme is a central sector scheme that goals to assist weavers inside and out of doors the cooperative fold, together with Self-Help Groups, NGOs, and many others. This is a central sector scheme that goals to assist weavers inside and out of doors the cooperative fold, together with Self-Help Groups, NGOs, and many others. It follows a demand-based method to the built-in and holistic improvement of handlooms and the welfare of handloom weavers.
• After PM promoted Mann ki Baat, individuals patronized Tawang’s Monpa Handmade Paper. These are handcrafted by artisans in Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh. Monpa handmade paper is constructed from the bark of a Shung Sheng tree grown in Tawang, and is understood for its distinctive translucent fiber texture. Paper has no weight, however its pure fibres add nice tensile power to the paper, making it appropriate for varied artworks.
• The Ministry of Labor and Employment has appointed Shri S.N. Subrahmanyan as Chairman of the National Safety Council for a interval of three years. The Ministry of Labour of the Government of India established the National Safety Council (NSC) in 1966 to provoke, develop and preserve voluntary campaigns on Safety, Health and the Environment on the nationwide stage.
• Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) and Zomato signed a Memorandum of Understanding to hitch avenue meals distributors on its meals expertise platform. Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) and Zomato signed a Memorandum of Understanding to hitch avenue meals distributors on its meals expertise platform. This will permit avenue meals distributors to entry hundreds of customers on-line and assist these distributors develop their companies.
• KAPILA Campaign for Patent Awareness The Government initiated a marketing campaign, particularly the ” Kalam Program for Intellectual Property Literacy and Awareness Campaign (KAPILA) for Intellectual Property Literacy aimed toward elevating patent consciousness. KAPILA was launched in October 2020. Build consciousness of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) amongst Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
• The authorities introduced within the 2021-22 price range that it’s going to increase e-NAM to combine greater than 1,000 mandis. The Prime Minister of India launched the e-NAM or e-trading platform (on-line buying and selling portal) for the National Agricultural Market (NAM) in April 2016. e-National Agricultural Market (e-NAM) is a pan-India digital buying and selling portal.
• The Chief Minister of Delhi Mr Arvind Kejriwal launched the “Switch Delhi” marketing campaign on 4th February, 2021. The marketing campaign was initiated to advertise using electrical autos. The Chief Minister additional requested residents to buy electrical autos as a result of it is going to play a key function in combating Delhi’s air pollution.
The put up One liners seventh February appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.