• PNGRB was established beneath the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board Act, 2006. The Act gives for the institution of a Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board to guard the pursuits of customers and entities engaged in particular actions associated to petroleum About Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board. PNGRB was established beneath the Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board Act, 2006.
• NITI Aayog has fashioned a group to develop the National Action Plan for Migrant Workers. The group consists of members from varied ministries of the Govt. of India, subject material specialists, NGOs and civil society organizations to develop sensible motion plans to resolve issues associated to migrant employees.
• The objective of launching Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana (ABRY) is to incentivize employers to create new jobs in addition to social safety advantages and restore misplaced jobs through the COVID-19 pandemic. About the Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana (ABRY): The Indian authorities will present a two-year subsidy for brand spanking new staff employed between October 1, 2020 or later, and upto June 30, 2021.
• After the COVID-19 pandemic, Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan was established in June 2020 to extend employment and livelihood alternatives for returned migrant employees and residents who’re additionally affected in rural areas. About Garib The large-scale rural public works scheme is launched to extend livelihood alternatives in rural India.
• According to experiences from Public Sector Banks (PSBs) and 14 main Private Sector Banks, as of January 2021, a complete variety of 41.75 crore accounts have been opened beneath Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY). This data is offered by Union MoS, a Finance and Corporate Affairs.
• The determination of the Competition Commission of India (CCI) has filed 328 appeals to National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT). NCLAT was fashioned beneath Section 410 of the Companies Act, 2013, which goals to listen to appeals in opposition to National Company Law Tribunal orders. NCLAT can be the Court of Appeal.
• The Central Sector Scheme entitled “Promotion of Agricultural Mechanization to manage Crop Residues On-Site in the states of Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and NCT of Delhi” has been applied in 2018-19 and 2019-20. It was introduced within the 2018 price range. Protect the atmosphere from air air pollution, and forestall the lack of vitamins and soil microorganisms as a result of burning of crop residues.
• Brookesia nana is a lately found chameleon from the island nation of Madagascar. Brookesia nana: Brookesia nana would be the smallest grownup reptile on the earth. The whole size of the male head is 21.6 mm. The feminine head is barely longer at 28.9 mm. Previously, the chameleon species Brookesia micra was thought of the smallest. It is tough to search out extra of those species, and their habitat is claimed to be threatened by deforestation.
• The Chief Minister of Kerala, Pinarayi Vijayan seeks the intervention of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to alleviate the issues of the individuals of Wayanad about thhe Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) discover draft, which is envisaged in Wayanad Establish a buffer zone wildlife sanctuary (WWS) round. The draft issued by MOEFCC notifies the 118.59 sq. kilometers round WWS as ESZ.
The put up One liners twelfth February appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.