The state authorities of Madhya Pradesh has launched a water conservation marketing campaign referred to as ‘Jalabhishekam’, underneath which greater than 57,000 water constructions has been constructed. The marketing campaign was inaugurated by the Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh just about.
WARRIOR 5.0 Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams Banking Awareness Online Coaching |
About the Campaign:
- Water conservation work is being undertaken with public participation and shall be useful in attaining the objective of constructing self-reliant Madhya Pradesh.
- The Campaign will even fulfil the intention of ‘water for every farm and work for every hand’.
- The water constructions have been created throughout COVID period by linking the work with the MNREGA scheme.
- These water constructions price over Rs. 2,000 crore and can irrigate 2.50 lakh hectares of land with out submerging an inch of land.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh: Shivraj Singh Chouhan; Governor: Anandiben Patel.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.