• The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) has requested the Somali authorities to right away manage elections within the nation on March 12, 2021. The UN Security Council made this request in a decision that emphasised the pressing risk to Somalia’s safety from Al-Shabaab and armed opposition teams. The adopted UN Security Council decision approved the African Union to take care of a powerful power of roughly 20,000 individuals in Somalia till the tip of 2020.
• The Uttar Pradesh authorities will manage a three-day “Kalanamak Rice Festival” within the Siddharth Nagar space of Uttar Pradesh. The competition will begin on March 13, 2021. The music competition was organized after the success of the “Jansi Strawberry Festival” and “Lucknow Jaggery Festival”.
• Celebrate International River Action Day on March 14 to lift consciousness of the significance of rivers and local weather change. On this present day, communities and people world wide work collectively to specific their opposition to harmful water improvement initiatives, well being and sustainable administration of watersheds. The day was earlier often called “International Dam Day” to commemorate rivers, water and life.
• On March 15, 2020, World Consumer Rights Day was celebrated globally to guard the rights of shoppers. The function of this present day is to lift individuals’s consciousness of shopper wants and rights, and to make sure that they won’t endure from social injustice or market abuse which will undermine their rights.
Countries world wide commemorate World Consumer Rights Day by holding human rights conferences and discussing varied methods to guard shopper rights.
• The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has launched a sounding rocket named RH-560 on March 12, 2021. The function of launching the rocket is to review the “vertical changes” within the dynamics of impartial wind and plasma. The RH-560 rocket was launched from the Sriharikota Range (SHAR) of the Satish Dhawan Space Center (SDSC). ISRO emphasised that the sounding rocket is a one-stage or two-stage stable propellant rocket.
• The National Academy of Letters introduced the title of the “2020 Sahitaya Akademi Award” on March 12, 2021. These names had been introduced through the opening of the annual “Literature Festival” occasion. The award will probably be awarded to politician author M Veerappa Moily, poet Arundhathi Subramaniam and 20 different writers. Subramaniam’s assortment of poems “When God is a Traveler” received the grand prize in English.
• The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has written to the Chief Secretaries of Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh to take acceptable actions in accordance with the regulation to test the unlawful inflows from Myanmar into India. The MHA directive was issued when a navy coup and subsequent Myanmar crackdown led to a number of individuals crossing the border into India.
• Quad (Quadrilateral Security Dialogue) the primary ever management summit. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, US President Joe Biden, Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga and Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison attended the digital Summit. At the digital summit, QUAD leaders emphasised the cooperation between member international locations, aiming to defeat the worldwide pandemic by way of a joint vaccine partnership.
• The opening ceremony of the twenty seventh “Hunar Haat” was held in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. This is the twenty seventh Haat organized by the Ministry of Minority Affairs and attracted greater than 600 artists. The Hunar Haats has turn into a “Mega Mission” of indigenous handicrafts, delicacies and tradition, in addition to financial empowerment of grasp craftsmen and handicraftsmen.
• Union Minister of Jal Shakti reviewed the progress made throughout Jal Jeevan’s mission with all State/UTs Water Resources Ministers. Jal Jeevan Mission is a flagship program of the Union authorities that goals to offer each rural family with a faucet water connection by 2024. The 2021 Union Budget will enhance the allocation of funds for missions from Rs 11,500 crore in 2020-21 to Rs 500,110 crore in 2021-22.
• Launched the Mera Ration cell utility. Ration card holders can use the app to determine the closest honest worth retailer About Mera Ration cell app: Ration card holders can use the app to determine the closest honest worth retailer, view their rights and particulars of latest transactions. This is especially advantageous for cardholders to maneuver to a brand new dwelling space.
The put up Current Affairs One liners : fifteenth March appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.