The tenth Edition of Hurun Global Rich List 2021 was launched, which ranked 3228 billionaires from 2,402 firms and 68 international locations. The report confirmed that regardless of the COVID-19 pandemic, the world added 8 billionaires each week in 2020 and 421 in a 12 months, taking their complete quantity to a file 3,288.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
The complete wealth of all billionaires throughout the globe surged 32 per cent, an addition of $3.5 trillion, to take their complete wealth to $14.7 trillion, throughout the interval below overview. The wealth calculations taken under consideration is as of January 15, 2021.
Top three billionaires:
- Tesla chief Elon Musk bagged the highest spot on the Hurun Global Rich List for the primary time after including a large $151 billion throughout the 12 months 2020 to take his internet price to $197 billion.
- Amazon.com Inc CEO Jeff Bezos ranked second with $189 billion in internet price.
- Bernard Arnault, the chief govt of LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton SE, the world’s largest luxury-goods firm ranked third with a internet price of $114 billion.
India within the checklist
- With 60 Billionaires from the Hurun India Global List 2021, Mumbai grew to become the capital for India’s wealthy adopted by New Delhi (40) & Bengaluru (22).
- Asia’s richest particular person and Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani is ranked eighth on the Hurun Global Rich List 2021. The complete wealth of Ambani surged by 24% to $83 billion (roughly Rs 6.09 lakh crore).
- Apoorva Mehta of Instacard & Nikhil Kamath of Zerodha (each 34 years) grew to become the youngest Indian Billionaires with a internet price of USD 1.7 Billion.
- Gautam Adani of Adani Group (Global Rank – 48)
- Shiv Nadar of HCL (Global Rank – 58)
- Lakshmi N Mittal of ArcelorMittal (Global Rank – 104)
- Cyrus Poonawalla of Serum (Global Rank – 113)
Zhong Shanshan (Founder of Chinese Bottle Water Maker – Nongfu Spring) with USD 85 Billion grew to become Asia’s Richest particular person, adopted by Mukesh Ambani. He additionally broke into the Hurun Global Rich List 2021 for the first time with a rank of seven.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Hurun Report Chairman and Chief Researcher: Rupert Hoogewerf (Hu Run).
- Hurun Report Headquarters: Shanghai, China.
- Hurun India MD and Chief Researcher: Anas Rahman.
- Hurun India Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.