Under the chairship of India, the First Meeting of the BRICS Contact Group on Economic and Trade Issues (CGETI) was held from ninth March 2021 to eleventh March 2021. The 2021 theme of the BRICS is “BRICS@15: Intra BRICS Cooperation for Continuity, Consolidation, and Consensus”.
India introduced the calendar of occasions for BRICS CGETI 2021, this contains the precedence areas for deliverables, schedule and scope of the MSME roundtable convention workshop on Services Statistics, and the BRICS Trade Fair. A sequence of shows on the proposed deliverables throughout India’s chairship below the BRICS CGETI observe was made in a separate session by the involved departments of the federal government of India.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
The proposed deliverables have been:
- Action plan based mostly on the doc “Strategy for BRICS Economic Partnership 2025” adopted throughout the Russian Presidency in 2020
- BRICS Cooperation on Multilateral Trading system together with cooperation for the TRIPS Waiver proposal at WTO;
- Framework for Consumer Protection in E-Commerce;
- Non-Tariff Measures (NTM) Resolution Mechanism;
- Sanitary and Phyto-Sanitary (SPS) Working Mechanism;
- Co-operation framework for the safety of Genetic Resources and Traditional Knowledge
- BRICS Framework on Co-operation in Professional Services.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- BRICS Establishment: 2009.
- BRICS Members: Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa.
- The First BRICS Ministerial Meeting was held on twentieth September 2006.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.