India has signed a key pact with the Philippines referred to as “implementing arrangement” for “procurement of defence material and equipment”, as per which the nation will purchase the BrahMos cruise missiles from India. Philippine Defence Secretary Delfin Lorenzana, who was additionally current on the pact’s signing ceremony in Manila.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
About the BrahMos missile:
- The BrahMos missile is produced by an India-Russian three way partnership “BrahMos Aerospace” and it may be launched from submarines, ships, plane or from land platforms.
- It is the quickest supersonic cruise missile on this planet.
- Currently, the missile is used solely by India, nevertheless, a number of nations together with the Philippines, Vietnam, South Africa, Egypt, Oman, Chile and Brunei have expressed curiosity within the procurement of the missile.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Philippines President: Rodrigo Duterte.
- Philippines Capital: Manila.
- Philippines Currency: Philippine peso.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.