The eleventh version of the QS World University Rankings was launched on March 04, 2021. The QS World University Rankings 2021 ranks the highest 1,000 universities from around the globe, protecting 80 totally different areas. There are 47 new entrants on the checklist. The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), the United States has retained its high place as one of the best college for the ninth 12 months in a row. Stanford University, the United States and the University of Cambridge, United Kingdom are the second and third greatest University globally in QS World University Rankings 2021.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
- The Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay has emerged as one of the best establishment. It is positioned at 172 positions. No institute in India is within the high 100.
- Indian Institute of Science (185), Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (193) are the one different universities from India to characteristic within the high 200.
- In phrases of topic, twelve Indian universities and better training establishments have made it to the highest 100, with three Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) making it to the highest 50 for his or her respective topic.
- The 12 universities are IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Madras, IIT Kharagpur, IISC Bangalore, IIT Guwahati, IIM Bangalore, IIM Ahmedabad, JNU, Anna University, University of Delhi, and O.P Jindal University
- IIT Madras ranks thirtieth for Petroleum Engineering, IIT Bombay ranks forty first and IIT Kharagpur ranks forty fourth for Minerals and Mining Engineering, and the University of Delhi ranks fiftieth for Development Studies.
What are QS World University Rankings by Subject?
- The QS World University Rankings by Subject are compiled to assist potential college students determine the main universities in a selected topic.
- The 2021 QS World University Ranking by Subject cowl a complete of 51 disciplines, grouped into 5 broad topic areas, particularly: Arts & Humanities; Engineering & Technology; Life Sciences & Medicine; Natural Sciences; and Social Sciences and Management.
- QS World University Rankings by topic calculate efficiency based mostly on 4 parameters educational status, employer status, analysis affect (citations per paper) and the productiveness of an establishment’s analysis school.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.