India ranked 40 amongst 53 world economies on the most recent annual version of the International Intellectual Property (IP) Index launched. The US Chamber of Commerce Global Innovation Policy Centre (GIPC), the Index evaluates Intellectual Property rights in 53 world economies from patent and copyright insurance policies to commercialisation of IP belongings and ratification of worldwide treaties.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
About the International Intellectual Property Index 2021:
- The 2021 Index illustrates that economies with the best IP frameworks usually tend to obtain the socio-economic advantages wanted to fight COVID-19, together with larger entry to enterprise capital, elevated personal sector funding in analysis and improvement, and over 10 occasions extra medical trial exercise.
- Over the final 12 months, clear and predictable mental property rights have additionally fostered unprecedented ranges of extremely profitable public-private sector collaborations.
- The general world IP atmosphere improved in 2020, with a constructive rating growing in 32 of the 53 economies measured by the IP Index. This is the ninth IP index launched by the GIPC.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- World Intellectual Property Organization Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland.
- World Intellectual Property Organization Founded: 14 July 1967.
- World Intellectual Property Organization Head: Daren Tang.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.