Indian Railways’ Western Railway zone has launched a cellular practice radio communication (MTRC) system to facilitate direct and steady communication between the practice crew and the management centre and station grasp. Through efficient communication, this technologically superior system will assist in averting practice accidents. This new communication system has already been deployed in 105 rakes, working between Churchgate to Virar over Mumbai’s suburban phase.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
About the MTRC system:
- This system makes use of the bottom time to attach calls i.e. 300 milliseconds and it’s the first time that MTRC is commissioned in India.
- The MRTC acts in an identical approach to that of air visitors management (ATC) for plane.
- The system will monitor, observe and assist in communication between the trains and the management room thereby guaranteeing clean motion of rakes, in addition to assist in stopping adversarial occasions.
- The present standard VHF-based communication system, named Mobile and CUG, lacks the potential of enabling interplay between the practice crew and the controllers. The new system may present real-time data on practice operation throughout the monsoon season.
- With a two-year guarantee and 5 years of annual upkeep fees (AMC), the brand new digital MTRC system has been provided at a value of roughly $820,000.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Union Minister of Railways: Piyush Goyal.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.