The Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs has launched the ultimate rankings of the Municipal Performance Index (MPI) 2020. The rating has categorised municipalities into two classes primarily based on their inhabitants that are: million-plus class and the lower than million classes. The Municipal Performance Index will assist Municipalities in higher planning and administration, filling the gaps in metropolis administration, and bettering the liveability of cities for its residents.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
Million plus inhabitants class
- Indore has topped this checklist, adopted by Surat and Bhopal.
Less than one million class
- New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) emerged because the chief, adopted by Tirupati and Gandhinagar.
Municipal Performance Index 2020
- The Municipal Performance Index 2020 has examined the sectoral efficiency of 111 municipalities. Delhi has been assessed individually for NDMC, and the three Municipal Corporations.
- They have been accessed throughout 5 verticals which comprise of 20 sectors and 100 indicators in all totality.
- The 5 verticals beneath the Municipal Performance Index are Services, Finance, Policy, Technology and Governance.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Minister of State (IC) of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs: Hardeep Singh Puri.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.