ISRO has accomplished the event of a Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) able to producing extraordinarily high-resolution photos for a joint earth remark satellite tv for pc mission with the US area company NASA. NASA-ISRO SAR (NISAR) is a joint collaboration for a dual-frequency L and S-band SAR for earth remark.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
- NISAR would be the first satellite tv for pc mission to make use of two completely different radar frequencies (L-band and S-band) to measure adjustments in our planet’s floor lower than a centimetre throughout.
- The mission is focused to launch in early 2022 from ISRO’s Sriharikota spaceport in Andhra Pradesh’s Nellore district, about 100 km north of Chennai.
- NASA is offering the mission’s L-band SAR, a high-rate communication subsystem for science information, GPS receivers, a solid-state recorder and payload information subsystem.
- ISRO is offering the spacecraft bus, the S-band radar, the launch car and related launch companies for the mission, whose aim is to make world measurements of the causes and penalties of land floor adjustments utilizing superior radar imaging.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- ISRO Chairman: K.Sivan.
- ISRO Headquarters: Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- ISRO established: 15 August 1969.
- Acting Administrator of NASA: Steve Jurczyk.
- Headquarters of NASA: Washington D.C., United States.
- NASA Founded: 1 October 1958.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.
SeeCloseCommentNext Post Previous Post