Australia broadcasts partnership with India for Indo-Pacific Oceans Initiative
Australia has introduced a grant of Rs 81.2 million (AUD 1.4 million) below the Indo-Pacific Oceans Initiative (IPOI). IPOI was proposed by Indian Prime Minister Modi on the East Asia Summit in November 2019 and Australia is co-leading New Delhi within the marine ecology pillar of the initiative.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
About the partnership:
- The initiative will assist to assist a free, open and affluent Indo-Pacific.
- The Australia-India Indo-Pacific Oceans Initiative Partnership kinds the core of this “shared vision” of each nations.
- To apply for the grant, the corporate or group ought to be situated in both India or Australia and have companions in both of the 2 nations.
- Up to $350,00 is anticipated to be out there for allocation in 2020-21. All purposes will likely be assessed on a aggressive foundation.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Australia Capital: Canberra.
- Australia Currency: Australian greenback.
- Australia PM: Scott Morrison.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.