• The Economist Intelligence Unit and Facebook launched the “Inclusive Internet Index.” According to the index, India ranks forty ninth when it comes to Internet penetration and gender equality in Internet entry. Facebook’s Inclusive Internet Index surveyed 120 nations.
• The Covid pandemic has had a damaging affect on the manufacturing of Bhavani jamakkalam with the GI label. Bhavani Jamakkalam refers to blankets and rugs produced in Bhavani, Erode District, Tamil Nadu. It has been acknowledged as a geographical indication by the Indian authorities.
• The flagship “State of World Population Report 2021” of the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) was launched, entitled “My Body Is My Own”.
• The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs launched two completely different challenges – Eat Smart City Challenge and the Transport 4 All Challenge. EatSmart Cities Challenge: These challenges are aimed toward creating an atmosphere with appropriate consuming habits and consuming habits, and making public transportation protected, inexpensive, comfy.
• The Home Affairs ministry has restored digital visa (e-visa) amenities for foreigners from 156 nations/areas who intend to go to India for the enterprise, convention, and medical functions (together with medical workers). The e-visa for vacationers has not been restored.
• The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) has launched three new applications/companies of the National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI). IPv6 Expert Group (IP Expert): The crew gives help to all Indian entities that discover it technically difficult emigrate and undertake IPv6.
The submit Current Affairs One liners : nineteenth April appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.