Indian Army indicators MoU with HPCL & NIEDO for Ladakh Ignited Minds mission
Ladakhi youth Army below the aegis of Fire and Fury Corps signed MoU for Ladakh Ignited Minds mission with company accomplice Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) and executing company National Integrity and Educational Development Organisation (NIEDO) HQ 14 Corps Leh.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
About the mission:
- The mission Ladakh Ignited Minds: A Centre of Excellence and Wellness has been conceptualized to safe a greater future for the youth of UT of Ladakh.
- The programme below the aegis of Fire and Fury Corps of the Indian Army could be executed by National Integrity & Educational Development Organisation (NIEDO) a Kanpur-based NGO.
- The Army would oversee the general operations to incorporate administration and logistics with requisite funding help by means of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL).
- The dignitaries said that Army is doing all-out efforts not just for talent growth but additionally for offering employment alternatives to the underprivileged and deprived sections of Ladakh.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Governors & Administrators of Ladakh: Radha Krishna Mathur.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.