NASA’s Ingenuity Helicopter Takes Flight On Mars
NASA efficiently flew its tiny helicopter Ingenuity on Mars, the primary powered flight on one other planet and a feat a prime engineer known as “our Wright brothers’ moment.” Data and pictures from the autonomous flight have been transmitted 173 million miles (278 million kilometres) again to Earth the place they have been obtained by NASA’s array of floor antennas and processed greater than three hours later.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
About the Ingenuity:
- Ingenuity was on autopilot for its total flight, out of sight, direct management, or contact with the women and men on Earth who had ordered it aloft—as a result of radio alerts take too lengthy to journey between the planets for any human operator to intervene.
- The mini 4-pound (1.8-kilogram) copter even carried a little bit of wing cloth from the Wright Flyer that made comparable historical past at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, in 1903.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Acting Administrator of NASA: Steve Jurczyk.
- Headquarters of NASA: Washington D.C., United States.
- NASA Founded: 1 October 1958.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.