Every yr, the Ayushman Bharat Diwas is well known on April 30 in India. The Ayushman Bharat Diwas is well known to attain twin missions. They are to advertise well being and wellness to the poor and likewise to supply insurance coverage advantages to them. The day goals to advertise inexpensive medical amenities in distant areas of the nation primarily based on the Socio-Economic Caste Census database. It can even promote well being and wellness and supply insurance coverage advantages to the poor.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & different exams
What is Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
- The Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in April 2018.
- According to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the Ayushman Bharat Scheme has to date operationalised 75,532 Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centre. It has mounted a goal of 1.5 lakh Health and Wellness Centre by 2022.
- The beneficiaries are chosen from the Socio-Economic Census Database.
- It is the biggest well being cowl on this planet.
- It goals to supply 5 lakh rupees of well being cowl per household per yr.
- The beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is from the underside 40% of the Indian Population.
- The scheme additionally covers fifteen days of pre-hospitalisation and fifteen days of post-hospitalisation. This consists of the bills of medicines and checks.
- The scheme subsumed the Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme and Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana.
- The scheme has packages that embrace knee alternative, bypass and different therapies offered at 15% cheaper than the Central Government Health Schemes.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Minister of State (IC) of the Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (AYUSH): Shripad Yesso Naik.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.