Veteran Economist and bureaucrat N K (Nand Kishore) Singh has launched his autobiography titled “Portraits of Power: Half a Century of Being at Ringside”. The guide portrays the lifetime of NK Singh who performed an energetic function within the growth of the Indian financial system. He is at the moment serving because the Chairman of the fifteenth Finance Commission. The guide is printed by Rupa Publications India.
| SBI Clerk Mains & RBI Assistant Mains Exams
About Portraits of Power:
- The guide portrays NK Singhs’s stents from 1964 when he joined the Indian Administrative Service(IAS), serving in greater positions of the Indian Government earlier than getting into politics as a member of Rajya Sabha. This guide covers all the private and nationwide actions that occurred in his life.
About NK Singh:
- He served within the Prime Minister’s Office(PMO), because the Secretary of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee (1998 2001).
- He served within the Indian Embassy in Japan as Minister of Economic and Commercial
- He served within the Indian Embassy in Japan as Minister of Economic and Commercial from 1981 to 1985.
- He edited the guide “The New Bihar” together with Nicholas Stern of London School of Economics.
NK Singh was honoured by Japan with its highest nationwide ornament “The order of the Rising Sun, Gold and Silver Star” in 2016 and He was the one Indian within the record of the 2016 recipients.
Find More Books and Authors Here
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.