Vande Bharat Mission Flight to China postponed to October 30 resulting from technical causes
• The Vande Bharat Mission- VBM flight to China which was earlier scheduled on October 23, 2020, on the Delhi-Guangzhou sector has been postponed resulting from scheduling and technical causes.
• As per the notification by the Indian embassy in Beijing, the VBM flight will now be operated on October 30, 2020, on the Delhi-Wuhan-Delhi sector.
• Eligible Indian Nationals and OCI Card Holders will be capable of attain out to the Indian Embassy on firstname.lastname@example.org for any type of help.
• Another Vande Bharat Mission flight which was earlier scheduled on October 30, 2020, on the Delhi-Guangzhou sector has additionally been canceled for now.
Govt approves MoU between ICAI and CPA
• The Union Cabinet on October 21, 2020 accepted the Memorandum of Understanding- MoU between ICAI- Institute of Chartered Accounts of India and Certified Practicing Account, Papua New Guinea- CPA PNG.
• The memorandum accepted by the cupboard will facilitate each the nations to work collectively in capability constructing and strengthening the Financial, Accounting, and Audit information in Papua New Guinea.
• The proposed Memorandum of Understanding is anticipated to consolidate the belief and can assist in constructing a optimistic picture for the Indian Chartered Accountants in Papua New Guinea.
• Both ICAI and CPA PNG will work collectively in establishing attainable collaboration and cooperation in numerous areas of mutual curiosity.
World Statistics Day celebrated everywhere in the world on October 20
• World Statistics Day was celebrated and noticed everywhere in the world on October 20, 2020.
• This yr the theme was ‘Connecting the world with data we can trust’. The theme displays on the importance of authoritative knowledge, belief, public good, and innovation within the nationwide statistical methods.
• The United Nations Chief, Antonio Guterres whereas sharing his ideas on the event famous that the present and dependable knowledge is the important thing to know our altering world.
• The UN Chief additionally highlighted that the continued COVID-19 pandemic has additionally elevated the importance of knowledge to avoid wasting lives and get well higher.
Union Cabinet approves Memorandum between India and Nigeria
• The Union Cabinet on October 21, 2020, accepted the Memorandum of Understanding- MoU signed between India and Nigeria. The MoU between the 2 nations is on cooperation within the exploration and makes use of of outer area for peaceable functions.
• The Indian Space Research Organisation and National Space Research and Development Agency, Nigeria had signed the memorandum of the identical.
• The Memorandum might be offering a chance to discover new analysis actions and utility prospects in distant sensing of the Earth, satellite tv for pc navigation, satellite tv for pc communication, area science, and the exploration of outer area.
Cabinet approves adaptation of Jammu & Kashmir Panchayati Raj Act, 1989
• The Union Cabinet on October 21, 2020, accepted the difference of the Jammu and Kashmir Panchayati Raj Act of 1989.
• Prakash Javadekar, Information and Broadcasting Minister knowledgeable that this step will set up 3-tiers of grass-root degree democracy within the state similar to every other a part of India.
• The Union Minister additional added that the difference of the Panchayati Raj Act in J&K was promised by Prime Minister Modi in Kashmir and by the Home Minister in Parliament.