Chief Minister of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik has inaugurated “Sujal”, ‘Drink from Tap Mission’ scheme, to offer around the clock provide of high quality faucet consuming water in all city areas of the state.
| | |
About “Sujal” scheme:
- The state has set the goal to offer piped water connections to all city areas within the state by March 2022.
- Odisha authorities has set Rs 1300 crore for this scheme which is able to profit over 15 lakh individuals in 15 cities in a phased method.
- Once totally applied, Odisha will turn into the primary state within the nation to offer high quality consuming water, match for direct consumption, in city areas.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Chief Minister of Odisha: Naveen Patnaik.
- Odisha Capital: Bhubaneswar.
- Odisha Governor: Ganeshi Lal.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.