Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the programme of bodily distribution of Property Cards beneath the SVAMITVA scheme by video conferencing. The Survey of Villages and Mapping with Improvised Technology in Village Areas (SVAMITVA) is a Central Sector Scheme, which was launched in April 2020 to offer the ‘record of rights to document the residential properties’ to village family house owners in rural areas and situation Property Cards.
- ‘SVAMITVA Scheme’ will assist in strengthening the Panchayati Raj system for which efforts are underway for the previous 6 years.
- The scheme will permit the villagers to make use of the property as a monetary asset for taking loans and different financial and monetary advantages.
- The scheme is being carried out in a phased method over a interval of 4 years (2020-2024) and would ultimately cowl round 6.62 lakh villages of the nation.
- In Phase-I folks from 763 villages of 6 states, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Karnataka would be the beneficiary of the ‘SVAMITVA’scheme.
- About one lakh property house owners will be capable of obtain property playing cards from the hyperlink acquired by SMS on their cellphones. The respective state governments will distribute bodily playing cards.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.