The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has permitted USD 132.8 million mortgage to Meghalaya, to enhance and improve the ability distribution community within the state. The fund will assist in bettering the distribution system & monetary sustainability of the Meghalaya Power Distribution Corporation Limited (MePDCL).
The MePDCL has an enormous excellent in opposition to the ability bought from central energy producing stations and to the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL). The mortgage will assist in clearing the ability excellent dues.
WARRIOR 4.0 | | |
About the Project:
- The undertaking will assemble 23 substations; renovate and modernize 45 substations, together with the supply of management room tools and safety methods; set up and improve 2,214 kilometres of distribution traces and related amenities masking three out of the six circles within the state.
- It will change antiquated electromechanical meters with sensible meters, which can profit about 180,000 households.
- The undertaking will assist develop a distribution sector street map and a monetary street map for the Meghalaya Power Distribution Corporation Limited (MePDCL). These street maps will strengthen the capability of MePDCL to function and handle the distribution networks.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Meghalaya Chief Minister: Conrad Sangma.
- Meghalaya Governor: Satya Pal Malik.
- Meghalaya Capital: Shillong.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.