• The authorities of India, the federal government of Meghalaya and the World Bank signed a $120 million mission to enhance and modernize the transportation sector in Meghalaya. The mission will enhance roughly 300 kilometres of strategic highway sections and impartial bridges by the usage of modern, climate-resilient, nature-based options. It will assist modern options, comparable to precast bridges, to cut back building time and prices.
• The Prime Ministers of India and Bhutan will just about launch the second section of the RuPay card in Bhutan in November 2020. During the go to of the PM of India to Bhutan in August 2019, the 2 prime ministers collectively initiated the primary section of the mission. The implementation of the primary section of the Bhutan RuPay card allows Indian vacationers in Bhutan to entry ATMs and point-of-sale terminals in Bhutan.
• The first-ever India-Luxembourg Virtual Summit was held. In 1948, India established diplomatic relations with the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Three vital agreements have been signed on the Memorandum of Understanding between India International Exchange (India INX) and Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
• Recently the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Vision Leaders Meeting was held just lately. APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) is a regional financial discussion board established in 1989 to make the most of the rising interdependence within the Asia-Pacific area. The purpose of APEC is to create larger prosperity for the folks within the area by selling balanced, inclusive, sustainable, modern and protected progress and accelerating regional financial integration.
• National Thermal Power Corporation has developed geopolymers created from fly ash to interchange pure aggregates utilized in building. Fly ash is a advantageous powder, a by-product of the combustion of pulverized coal in energy crops. Fly ash is a pozzolan, a substance containing aluminium and siliceous substances, which types cement within the presence of water. When blended with water and lime, fly ash can type compounds just like Portland cement.
• Every 12 months, the world celebrates World Television Day on November 21 to acknowledge the significance of visible media. The first World Television Forum was celebrated on twenty first November in 1996 and the day later got here to be often called World Television Day. Television is a logo of communication and globalization. It can educate, inform, entertain and affect our selections and opinions.
• The Willow Warbler was seen for the primary time within the Vellayani-Punchakkari rice fields in Kerala, India. These rice fields are a bird-watching hotspot on the outskirts of Thiruvananthapuram. More than 213 species of birds are recognized to be inhabited, together with settlers and migrants. Key Facts: Scientific Name: Phylloscopus trochilus. Habitat: They breeds all through northern and temperate Europe and the Palearctic.
• Foreign Office Consultations between India and Kazakhstan held The seventh spherical of Foreign workplace consultations was held between India and Kazakhstan was held on November 17, 2020. During the session, the two sides reviewed your complete scope of bilateral cooperation inside the framework of their strategic partnership. Consultations lined political, financial and business, vitality, defence, area, consular and cultural affairs.
• Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), a three way partnership between PSU beneath the Ministry of Power and the Department of New Renewable Energy (DNRE) of Goa City, has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU)to implement India’s first convergence mission in India. According to the MoU, EESL and DNRE will conduct feasibility research and subsequently implement decentralized photo voltaic initiatives.
• The Union Minister of the Iron and Steel and the Japanese ambassador to India met with the Chief Minister of Odisha State to debate the methods for Japan to develop into a companion nation of the Purvodaya Mission. The Purvodaya delegation within the metal trade envisages the institution of an built-in metal hub in jap India.
• The Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs launched the Safaimitra Suraksha Challenge in 243 cities. Background: The Law on Prohibition of Hiring Manual Scavengers and their Rehabilitation (2013) and the Supreme Court’s selections clearly prohibit harmful cleansing, that’s, guide entry into septic tanks or sewers with out protecting tools and following working procedures.
The submit Current Affairs One liners : twenty second November appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.