Indian Railways launches ‘Meri Saheli’ initiative for safety of girls
The Indian Railways has launched a brand new initiative known as “Meri Saheli” to offer security and safety to ladies passengers throughout their prepare journeys. The Meri Saheli initiative has been launched by the Railway Protection Force (RPF) of Indian Railways.
| SBI Clerk Mains & RBI Assistant Mains Exams
Features of Meri Saheli Initiative
- A staff of woman officer and employees have been fashioned below the brand new initiative, which is able to go to all passenger coaches of the prepare together with women coaches, to determine ladies passengers.
- The staff will notice down their journey particulars like coach quantity and seat quantity, particularly if a girl is travelling alone on the prepare.
- Passengers can be briefed about RPF Security Helpline Number 182, GRP Security Helpline Number 1512 in addition to different precautions like, to not take meals with strangers, shopping for meals from solely licensed IRCTC stalls, taking good care of baggage, and so on.
- Initially, the “Meri Saheli” initiative has been launched in two trains specifically Bandra Terminus-Amritsar Special and Mumbai Central-Jaipur Superfast Express.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Union Minister of Railways: Piyush Goyal.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.