The Union Territory of Ladakh has received the biggest solar energy challenge arrange underneath the Centre’s ‘Make In India’ initiative at Leh IAF station to offer sustainable power various to fossil gasoline and conventional strategies of power technology. The challenge particularly ‘Provision of Solar Photo Voltaic Powerplant 1.5 MW’ has been accomplished inside 12 months nicely earlier than the completion deadline of March 31, 2021.
| | |
About the Project:
- The largest photo voltaic challenge at a excessive altitude in the whole Leh within the Union Territory of Ladakh has been established at IAF Station Leh.
- The challenge was conceptualised underneath Make In India, and executed to offer sustainable power various to fossil gasoline and conventional strategies.
- It is the biggest put in photo voltaic challenge until date out of the goal of 300 MW in three phases for defence sectors and 14 MW for Leh area as set by the Union Ministry of New and Renewable Energy.
- The challenge value Rs 122 crore was lately inaugurated by Air Marshal V R Chaudhari, Commander-in-chief, Western Air Command.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Lieutenant Governor of Ladakh: Radha Krishna Mathur.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.