Bank of Baroda (BoB) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard underneath which the financial institution would provide customised providers together with a number of services to account holders. The financial institution has additionally renewed its current MoU with the Indian Army to supply specifically customised banking providers by way of ”Baroda Military Salary Package”.
| | |
About “Baroda Military Salary Package”:
- Services underneath ”Baroda Military Salary Package can be provided to serving and retired personnel of Indian Armed Forces by way of the Bank”s community of over 8,200 home branches and round 20,000 enterprise correspondent touchpoints.
- The package deal presents very enticing advantages together with free Personal Accidental Insurance cowl, Permanent Total Disability cowl, Partial incapacity Cover and Air Accident Insurance Cover of sizable quantities, in addition to Higher Education Cover and Girl Child Marriage Cover on loss of life in case of serving personnel.
- Other choices underneath the package deal embrace limitless free ATM transactions in any respect financial institution ATMs, waivers or concessions on varied service costs in retail loans, free remittance facility by way of RTGS/NEFT, free Demand Draft/Banker”s Cheque, substantial low cost in locker leases, and varied further advantages within the utilization of Cards.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Bank Of Baroda Headquarters: Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
- Bank Of Baroda Chairman: Hasmukh Adhia.
- Bank Of Baroda MD & CEO: Sanjiv Chadha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.