• India efficiently test-fired a medium-range surface-to-air missile (MRSAM) on 23 December from Odisha coast. Indian Army will induct the missile. It will considerably improve the fight effectiveness of the defence forces. The missile was fired from a floor cell launcher at launch pad number-1 of the Integrated Test Range (ITR).
• The India International Science Festival (IISF) 2020 received off to a grand begin with the inaugural tackle by Prime Minister Narendra Modi within the presence of Minister of Science & Technology, Earth Sciences and Health and Family Welfare, Dr Harsh Vardhan. IISF 2020 pageant is being organised in a digital mode and is being held from 22-25 December, 2020.
• Indian Army and Bank of Baroda signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for Baroda Military Salary Package. The MoU lays down the idea on which banking companies can be supplied by Bank of Baroda to serving and retired personnel of Indian Army.
• The Government of India (GoI) and the World Bank signed a $500 million mission is to construct secure and inexperienced nationwide freeway corridors within the states of Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh. The mission goals to boost the capability of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) in mainstreaming security and inexperienced applied sciences.
• Kisan Diwas (Divas) or National Farmer’s Day or Kisan Samman Divas is noticed in India on 23 December. The day is noticed to mark the birthday of Chaudhary Charan Singh, the fifth Prime Minister of the Indian Republic. The purpose is to advertise consciousness among the many residents to grasp the significance of the contributions of the farmers to the society.
The submit Current Affairs One liners : twenty third December appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.