• India’s first indigenous 9mm Machine Pistol has been collectively developed by DRDO and Indian Army. The weapon is known as “Asmi” that means “Pride”, “Self-Respect” and “Hard Work”. Infantry School, Mhow and DRDO’s Armament Research & Development Establishment (ARDE), Pune have designed and developed this weapon. The Machine Pistol fires the in-service 9mm ammunition and sports activities an higher receiver produced from plane grade Aluminium and decrease receiver from carbon fibre.
• On January 11, Chatham House, the century-old UK-based coverage institute revealed a report titled “Global Britain, Global Broker”, proposing a blueprint for Britain’s future international coverage after Brexit. The report teams India on the opposite aspect of a “new divide in international affairs — between open societies where citizens have the capacity to fight for their rights and those where these rights are denied”.
• The third section of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY 3.0) can be launched on January 15 in 600 districts throughout all states of India. The launch can be finished by the Minister for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. Spearheaded by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), this section will deal with new-age and COVID-related abilities.
• The Union Minister for Science and Technology devoted an Innovation Portal, developed by National Innovation Foundation (NIF) – India to the nation. The National Innovation Portal (NIP) is at present residence to about 1.15 lakh improvements scouted from frequent folks of the nation, protecting Engineering, Agriculture, Veterinary and Human Health.
• The Union Minister of Science and Technology inaugurated a brand new institute of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) i.e. CSIR-National Institute of Science Communication and Policy Research (CSIR-NIScPR), in New Delhi. The new institute has been established consequent to the merger of two prestigious institutes of CSIR specifically, CSIR-National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (CSIR-NISCAIR) and CSIR-National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies (CSIR-NISTADS).
• Hisar Airport was inaugurated underneath RCS-UDAN. First flight to the newly constructed Hisar airport in Haryana from Chandigarh was flagged off underneath the Regional Connectivity Scheme – Ude Desh Ka Aam Nagrik (RCS-UDAN) of the Government of India.
The put up Current Affairs One liners : fifteenth January appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.