• DPIIT (Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade) has launched the Regulatory Compliance Portal in January 2021. The objective of this portal is to behave as a bridge between residents, industries and Governments to attenuate burdensome compliances. The objective of this portal is to behave as a bridge between residents, industries and Governments to attenuate burdensome compliances.
• The Cabinet accepted the signing of an MoU between India and Uzbekistan for cooperation within the area of Solar Energy. The important work space is to find out the analysis/demonstration/pilot initiatives between the National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE) of the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy of India and the Uzbekistan International Solar Energy Institute (ISEI).
• DRDO signed a Memorandum of Understanding framework with the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) for Geo-hazard Management. The MoU goals to strengthen collaboration within the area of technical exchanges and cooperation in sustainable geohazard administration. According to the Memorandum of Understanding, DRDO and MoRTH will cooperate in numerous mutually helpful fields associated to geohazard administration.
• The Indian military will conduct large-scale joint army workouts within the Andaman Sea and the Bay of Bengal. The train will probably be performed underneath the auspices of the Andaman and Nicobar headquarters. The joint army train Kavach will contain the Indian Navy, Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Coast Guard.
• The Gujarat authorities will apply for a patent for dragon fruit underneath the identify “Kamalam”. Kamalam can also be the identify of the BJP headquarters in Gujarat. Dragon fruit is the fruit of the cactus selection. It is broadly grown in Southeast Asia, the United States, Australia, India, Caribbean islands and Central America. The whole life span of dragon fruit vegetation is fifteen to twenty years.
• The Chief Minister of Karnataka B S Yediyurappa just lately launched the Avalokana software program. The software program will allow the state authorities to entry knowledge on the expenditures and sanctions of 1,800 packages. This is a clear e-government instrument that may properly launch authorities funding and funding for various authorities packages to parliamentary districts. This will assist the federal government launch funds primarily based on departmental spending choices.
• The cupboard accepted the 850 MW Rattle hydropower challenge. The cupboard has invested 52.194 billion rupees within the challenge. The challenge is positioned within the Chenab River. The challenge is a three way partnership between Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation and the National Hydropower Corporation. The share of NHPC within the challenge is 49%, and that of J and K National Power Development Corporation is 51%.
The publish Current Affairs One liners : twenty fourth January appeared first on Swarnoshiksha.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.