National Marine Turtle Action Plan has been just lately launched by the Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change (MoEF&CC) in New Delhi. The Ministry additionally launched the ‘Marine Mega Fauna Stranding Guidelines’ together with the Marine Turtle Action Plan.
WARRIOR 5.0 Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams Banking Awareness Online Coaching |
- National Marine Turtle Action Plan and Marine Mega Fauna Stranding Guidelines have been launched acknowledging the necessity for a conservation paradigm for marine turtles and marine megafauna.
- At the launch, the minister referred to as for conserving each floral and faunal variety together with marine biodiversity.
- Both these paperwork embrace the methods and measures to advertise inter-sectoral motion for conservation.
- The paperwork additionally present steering for enhanced coordination amongst the federal government, all related stakeholders, and civil society on the response to instances of entanglement, stranding, harm, or mortality of marine mammals. All of them must also have higher coordination to chalk out plans for the conservation of marine turtles.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change: Prakash Javadekar.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.
SeeCloseCommentNext Post Previous Post