The Kerala authorities is all set to launch Rs 300 crore three-tower ‘Gender Park’ in Kozhikode. The park will change into useful on the event of the second version of the International Conference on Gender Equality (ICGE-II). The park will likely be inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Kerala, Pinarayi Vijayan, in between February 11-13 that can even mark the inauguration of the second version of ICGE-II.
The gender park was established with the intention of making related interventions in order to handle a variety of gender-based points. It contains each off-campus and on-campus actions and different tasks that work to empower the people and communities.
WARRIOR 5.0 Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams Banking Awareness Online Coaching |
About the gender park:
- The gender park was established by the federal government of Kerala in 2013. It is an initiative that works in the direction of gender equality and empowerment in Kerala. The headquartered for the initiative is within the capital of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram.
- However, the principle campus is at Silver Hills, Kozhikode. The campus has an space of 24-acre. The park has been set with its predominant concentrate on gender justice.
- The platform will present an surroundings for coverage evaluation, analysis, capability growth, advocacy, financial and social initiative. The park will likely be operational below the Department of Social Justice. This house is first of its form the world over.
Important takeaways for all aggressive exams:
- Kerala CM: Pinarayi Vijayan.
- Kerala Governor: Arif Mohammad Khan.
Thank you for visiting this wonderful educational site. Vist স্বর্ণশিক্ষা every day. Thank You.